Children are presented with various scenarios that illustrate the problems of finding and using clean water. Using math skills, children are asked to consider these problems and various solutions. The activity is available on the intermediate, primary, and emergent levels and correlates with correlates with the Number and Operations Strand and the Problem Solving Strand of NCTM’s standards.
- Maggie's Treasure Trove: Access nearly 1,000 pages of classroom-ready activity sheets from lessons in reading comprehension to math; from quotation marks to science concepts and from Michigan to
- Maggie's Emergent Reader Archival Material: Perfect for Kindergarten and First graders you’ll find nearly one hundred pages of lessons and activities. Each lesson is accompanied by an invaluable Dear Colleague
- Summer Reading Suggestions! 06/16/2013: Creature Teachers by Maggie's close friend, Tom Harvey, is the story of Big Bubba Black Bear, his mate, Bonnie, and their three young bear cubs, Bumbles,... »
- Summer! 06/11/2013: Our FREE Weekly Activity Packet (WAP) program has concluded for the 2012/2013 school year. Over the summer, we will be hard at work designing some... »
- Llama Love! 06/07/2013: E-mail email@example.com if you would like a copy of this image by our newest illustrator, Stephen Bush. She makes for a fun, summer coloring activity!... »