All of us here at www.missmaggie.org watched with the rest of the world in horror and disbelief as Hurricane Matthew caused destruction from the Caribbean to the east coast of the U.S. This storm was relentless and unpredictable; reminding us all of the importance of respecting the power of Mother Nature. Our hearts go out to all of those affected by this storm, particularly the dramatic loss of life and devastating impact on Haiti.
Go to our Donation page for more information.
- Teacher's Guide Lights! Camera! Action!: The complete Teacher’s Guide to Maggie’s Earth Adventures’s eco-thriller Lights! Camera! Action! by Kathy Hart Smith. Find the book absolutely FREE at www.missmaggie.org under the... »
- Maggie's Treasure Trove: Access nearly 1,000 pages of classroom-ready activity sheets from lessons in reading comprehension to math; from quotation marks to science concepts and from Michigan to... »
- March 22 is World Water Day! 03/22/2017: Visit the following to learn more about activities around the world. Global Water Challenge The World Health Organization United Nations World Water Day... »
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss March 2 02/28/2017: Celebrate Dr. Seuss! Check out our own Dr. Kathy as she reads part of Green Eggs and Ham... »
- A Valentine Treat 01/31/2017: Check out these free activities! Better than chocolate. I My Heart - Primary Yo Mi Corazón - Primario I My Heart- Intermediate Yo Mi Corazón - Intermedio... »